Saturday, May 03, 2008

birthdays of the LI-osphere




LI wants to congratulate our far flung correspondent, Mr. T from NYC, on crashing the barrier into middle age - middle age will never be the same again! In the above pic, Mr. T.'s son is trying to get dad to shut up. Ah, I can tell this is going to be a lifelong process!

Happy birthday!
And of course this:

And, of course, this:

When questioned on his views
On the crux of lifes philosophies
He had but these few clear and simple words to say

I am going, I am going
Any which way the wind may be blowing
I am going, I am going
Where streams of whiskey are flowing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm a sucker for cute kid pics, and the kid's alright, already telling Dad to shut up!
I'M JUST KIDDING, Mr.T.

Happy Birthday kiddo, hope it was a fun day for all.
And please excuse this being a totally uncalled for greeting from a stranger. But in these pretty grim times, I couldn't pass up greeting something wonderful.

Amie

Roger Gathmann said...

North, I want an inner m and m, too! The psychonaut brand!

Pasts that could have been - the Marxist who helped found the Republican party

  The Trajectory of the Republican party is a sad thing. It is now Trump's plaything. But did you know - kids out there - that one of th...